“Spot the Difference” Online Contest
Happy Thursday, everyone! We’ve got an easy peasy contest lined up for our fans over here at the PROTON Motorsports blog. Titled “Spot The Difference” online contest, all you have to do is spot the differences in the images provided below and answer two easy questions.
The first five (5) readers with a sharp eye who are able to spot the differences between the two PROTON Satria Neo S2000 Rally car images will stand a chance to win exclusive autographed items by the PROTON Satria Neo S2000 R3 Malaysia Rally Team drivers themselves. Everyday for the next three days, the first five (5) readers will be able to participate in this contest and win those prizes. Cool, eh.
So what do you need to do exactly?
Answer this question:
1. What is the name of the first driver of the PROTON R3 MALAYSIA RALLY TEAM?
* He has been involved in motorsports for the past 16 years, participating in more than 80 WRC events which is not surprising as he comes from a family of rally drivers, father Jimmy and late brother World Rally Champion Colin.
a) Stephane Prevot
b) Bill Hayes
c) Alister McRae
d) Chris Atkinson
Then spot the differences between the two images below and answer the question that follows:
Spot the objects that do not belong on the PROTON S2000 Rally Car:
a) The PROTON logo shield
b) The thunder bolt
c) The R3 logo
d) The star
So how do you submit your entries? Just post your answers in the comments box below. Don’t forget to leave us your email address so we can contact you.
And of course, as with everything in life, there are rules to follow. So let’s go through some basic rules and regulations shall we?
“SPOT THE DIFFERENCE” Online Contest Rules & Regulations
- The “SPOT THE DIFFERENCE” online contest (“Contest”) is organized by Group Marketing & Branding Division of PROTON Holdings Berhad (“PROTON”).
- The contest period is from 29th July 2010 to 31st July 2010 and open to anyone above 18 years of age except employees of PROTON Holdings Berhad and its Group of Companies (“PROTON”) and their immediate families, PROTON’s advertising agencies and appointed distributors.
- To stand a chance at winning the limited edition autographed items, the contestant has to:
- Be a member of the OFFICIAL PROTON SATRIA NEO SUPER 2000 fan page on Facebook
- Be one of the first 5 daily entries with the correct answers.
- All cost and expenses incurred by the participants under the Contest shall be borne by the participants themselves.
- The judges’ decision is final and no appeal whatsoever shall be entertained.
- Winners would be notified via email. If any winner does not respond within 3 days, the next quickest participant with the right answers shall be deemed the winner.
- The names of the daily winners will also be posted on this Blog, Facebook and Twitter.
- Prizes unclaimed after a period of one (1) month will be forfeited.
- PROTON and its agencies shall be entitled to use the winners’ names and/or photographs for the purposes of publicity, advertising and/or trade without any compensation or notice to the winners.
Copyright Info © 2010 Perusahaan Otomobil Nasional Sdn Bhd
So hurry and participate now! Watch this space on Monday, 2nd August 2010 for the winner’s list and see if you made it on the list 😉
Posted on July 29, 2010, in Contest, Proton R3 Malaysia Rally Team and tagged Alister McRae, Bill Hayes, Chris Atkinson, malaysia, Proton, proton malaysia, proton malaysia rally team, Proton Motorsports, Proton R3 Malaysia Rally Team, Proton R3 Rally Team, proton satria neo, Proton Satria Neo Super 2000, protonmsports, satria, Satria Neo, satria neo s2000, satria neo super 2000, Stephane Prevot. Bookmark the permalink. 23 Comments.