Proton R3 Satria Neo – Built by enthusiasts for enthusiasts
Here’s a sneak peak of the all new Proton R3 Satria Neo, unveiled early February. Built in limited numbers and engineered for a more spirited drive, the new model features Stage 2 upgrades to the standard 1.6-litre CAMPRO S4PH engine and is rated at 145 brake horse power at 7000 rpm and 168 Nm of torque at 5000 rpm.
The R3 Satria Neo is a new generation of selected showroom models being injected with greater dynamic elements and excitement, catering to a niche segment of customers and enthusiasts who want a performance based car.
The car comes with unique features and styling. The model is offered only in exclusive Fire Red with a black roof and black and red two toned interior, giving the car an extremely sporty look.
- CPS bodykit with redesigned R3 rear roof spoiler and front lip which improves down force .
- Titanium coloured side strips or mouldings.
- R3 limited edition front sport seats in nappa leather with “trivel” fiber finish, carbon effect PVC and detailed in red stitching.
- Matte red dashboard trims, gear console and handbrake handle; two tone door trims; and R3 floor carpets.
- Engine start button, aluminium foot pedals and gear knob.
- Solar and security protection.
- 2-DIN multimedia player with unit with 3D GPS navigation.
- Dual front airbags, and Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) with Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD).
Technical specifications :
|Engine & Transmission||CAMPRO 1.6L DOHC (5MT)|
|Layout||Inline 4, 1597cc, 16-valve, Transverse FF|
|Bore x Stroke||76mm x 88mm|
|Engine Management||R3 Programmable ECU|
|Performance Enhancements||R3 Re-profiled Camshafts
R3 Adjustable Aluminium Cam Pulleys
R3 4-2-1 Tuned Stainless Steel Exhaust System
R3 Carbon Fibre Intake with K&N Air Filter
|Transmission||5MT close ratio with large final drive|
|Power||145 bhp/7,000 RPM|
|Torque||168 Nm/5,000 RPM|
|Top Speed||205 km/h|
|Suspension||R3 springs with lowered ride height and revised geometry|
|Brakes||Ventilated Front Discs with ABS, EBD and Performance Brake Pads|
|Wheels||R3 Edition Lightweight Alloy 16” x 7” ET38|
|Tyres||Bridgestone Adrenalin Potenza RE001
The Proton R3 Satria Neo is priced at RM79,797 (MT Metallic) with a booking fee of RM2,000 and is available for immediate booking at all PROTON Edar showrooms in Peninsular Malaysia.
For more information, visit the nearest PROTON showroom or contact PROTON i-Care at 1-300-880-888 or log on to www.r3.proton.com.